Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Amplitude’s partners are the best in class consultancies, agencies and technology providers. We are looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager to help grow our existing partner relationships. Our Partner and Alliance Managers are adept at identifying strategic companies to enter into commercial partnerships with the goal of driving sales, co-marketing and mutually-beneficial strategies.
As an Alliance Manager, you will:
- Build a strong portfolio of partners by recruiting high potential agencies / SI’s into the partner program and establish productive ongoing relationships through business planning and goal setting.
- Develop and own executive relationships across the strategic Agency and SI landscape.
- Generate new enterprise business opportunities and sales pipeline for the business through your Alliance partners.
- Partner with internal teams to align on priority accounts and in-market strategies to grow pipeline and Amplitude’s presence in market.
- Be a coach and partner to your network, help them grow their product intelligence business and thrive vs their competitors.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Business development experience - direct sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner/alliance management roles.
- Success building and growing partnerships with agencies, SI’s or complementary technologies.
- Strong knowledge of the product management & growth landscape. You might have worked in the industry or have a passion for learning.
- 5+ years of industry experience - preferably in the Growth, Product, Big Data, Analytics, Mobile, MarTech or SaaS space.
- A passion for collaborating with colleagues and love to be part of a team.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.