Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Sales Development Representative
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative. You will work closely with the Director of Inside Sales to guide and build our inside sales practice. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue.
- Research and identify potential customers for our software platform
- Send outbound emails to drive customer meetings for your Account Executive partner with C-Level and VP-level executives at leading enterprise companies.
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up and closing
- SDRs can progress to account executive roles or other roles at the company
Skills & Qualifications
- Intelligent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
- Openness to coaching and training
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.