Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva is seeking a self-driven, experienced US Federal Account Executive to oversee and manage a portion of our US Government sales and associated channels for Druva’s product lines. The chief objectives are to drive new business and sales channels while continuing to nurture and grow existing business, accounts, and distributor/reseller relationships.
- Generate growth around Druva’s solutions within the Federal Market.
- Effectively communicate Druva’s company vision, value proposition, and go-to-market strategy.
- Take a lead role on the sale to ensure that the solutions achieve customer goals and provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Seek and drive new business and sales channels while continuing to nurture and grow existing business, accounts, and distributor/reseller relationships.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (including certifications, licenses, etc.):
- 10+ years experience in Federal Sales for both large and small organizations where brand recognition may not be strong
- Experience in Cloud and Backup and Recovery solutions
- Extensive knowledge of the GSA/SEWP sales motion and channel
- Proven track record of handling complex solution sales and medium-long sales cycles
- Pre-existent network of connections and contacts in the vertical that can turn into prospects/partners/ customers
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, planning, and time management skills
- A positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to be both self-reliant and a team player