Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, with a focus on SaaS and cloud technology agreements
- Providing feedback leading to continuous improvement of standard form agreements and corporate processes
- Building strong internal relationships with sales, customer success, finance, marketing and HR teams
- 2-4 years of experience drafting and negotiating a high volume and variety of commercial contracts such as cloud software sales, subscription agreements, reseller agreements, and distribution partnerships
- Experience in SaaS industry is a plus
- Previous in-house experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Eager to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Able to explain complex legal concepts (e.g., liability, indemnity) to non-lawyers
- Able to prioritize effectively, multi-task and drive commercial deals to closure
- Able to advocate for a position while maintaining an open-minded approach