Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Ironclad, we are on a mission to power the world's contracts with products that legal teams love. We are an SF-based, Accel-backed team of lawyers, engineers, business professionals, and creatives who are helping companies like Dropbox, GoFundMe, and other Fortune 500 companies transform contracts into code, streamlining critical business processes and workflows.
Ironclad’s customer base comprises General Counsels, lawyers, and legal operations professionals. This audience needs helpful and relevant content to help them solve business legal problems.
We’re looking for a Content Marketer to create compelling content for our customers and prospects, as well as to implement content strategy that delivers content based on customer journey. As our first Content Marketer, you will be the voice of Ironclad and build the foundation for content growth as we scale.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our site (including blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create 4-5 free resources each month to drive leads, awareness, and engagement
- Grow our email lists organically by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with Legal Engineering, Sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Drive data-informed content strategy; test and analyze conversion data
- Exceptional writing and clear communications skills. Applications should include a cover letter.
- Portfolio of blog posts, case studies, ebooks, and sales collateral, preferably for a legal audience.
- Experience developing and implementing scalable content marketing processes and systems to attract and nurture leads
- Proven experience driving leads through content promotion
- Collaborative mindset
- Exceptional detail-orientation, and a love for process, tracking, and automation
- Experience working at a high-growth technology and sales company
- JD and/or Legal experience
- Design skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.