Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Designation : Assistant Manager-Operations
Work Location: Bengaluru
- Manage appointment booking and online consultation experience teams by ensuring fast resolution and excellent customer experience.
- Ensuring that calls, chats, emails meet the required service level agreements
- Ensure that the team is updated and trained on all product updates and features
- Ensure that the team is providing quality resolution through quality audits
- Ensure that every escalation has a RCA followed by a permanent resolution.
- Reduce incoming tickets quarter by quarter through product and process improvement
- Work towards career growth plan for reporting team members.
- Conduct regular 1x1 and ensure that constant feedback and coaching is provided
- Work with Product team to improve the product by providing valuable customer insights
- Conduct quarterly team outings
- Conduct team building/fun activities
General Performance Indicators (Key Metrics)
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95%
- SLA adherence should be above 95%
- A Quality score of >=90%
Experience and Knowledge
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Should have at least 2-3 years of experience in people management
- Should have 1-2 years experience in process management
- Should have focus on key metrics
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should think customer first
- Should think about his people and their growth
- Should always strive for constant process improvement