Amplitude helps companies build better products.
A creative and persistent Account Executive whose role will be to build upon a healthy existing customer base across France and Southern Europe with a focus on landing new logos in Commercial Accounts. Amplitude is looking for a self-starter with connections in the market (both customers and partners) to focus on growing Amplitude’s presence in Southern Europe.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities in the commercial segment (100-1000 employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in the Southern EMEA region by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- More than 5 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- A successful track record of being a top performer
- Experience opening up a new market is exciting to you
- Thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- Natural curiosity and empathy towards customers and prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a satellite office is a plus
- French and English language fluent
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.