Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
To learn more about our team, check out our blog post on Customer Success at Amplitude!
As a Corporate Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the business needs of your clients and create tangible, long term goals with clients
- Lead the process for aligning the product executives you partner with on their goals, and plan & execute on a success plan to help them reach their desired outcomes
- Making sure that our corporate customers are being successful in achieving their product goals leading to best in class retention
You’ll do this in two different ways --
1) As a Project Manager you will:
- Align with key decision makers in order to understand customers’ target product outcomes
- Lead business reviews with customers to review progress towards goals and make recommendations
- Project manage the customer journey leveraging internal, and external resources to ensure that our customers hit those outcomes
- Regularly monitor account health and adoption to identify opportunities to help customers obtain maximum value from Amplitude
- Work closely with Account Managers to build growth strategies for your accounts and work with them through commercial conversations
- Lead renewal conversations and accurately forecast your portfolio’s renewals
2) As a Product Analytics Partner you will:
- Teach your customers how to derive valuable insights from our highly technical product
- Leading the onboarding process, conduct hands-on trainings on the platform, answer ad hoc business/strategy questions, and share methodologies and insights from your wealth of knowledge
- Build strategic frameworks for the different user personas (analysts, PMs, managers, C-level execs, etc) who can get value from the data in the system
- Help Amplitude’s product and engineering teams in driving the product roadmap as you advocate for your customers and voice their needs in product meetings
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer success/account management role
- Experience managing multiple business units of same customer
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex organizations and build new relationships
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, and a willingness to assist
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.