Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Product Manager - AI/ML products
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our innovation in the fields of AI/ML in our expanding Revenue Intelligence product.
If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
This is an opportunity to build an amazing offering in a growing market with a team of experienced ML researchers, engineers, and designers.
In this position, you will lead the efforts to make the ML/AI-based dreams a reality that our customers love, as we have done before, and continue to foster new innovation with our research team to dream even bigger.
Gong is uniquely positioned to gain value from true ML/AI-based capabilities to drastically improve our value to our customers, and create a real differentiated advantage vs the competition. We don’t mix AI/ML powder and hope for good. We do it for real.
Your day to day will be:
- Lead ML/AI-based capabilities and features in various areas of our product.
- Own the product-related roadmap of our Research team consisting of Data Science professionals.
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews.
- Connect the dots between ML/AI capabilities and business value related to our product and market.
- Partner successfully with Data Science, Engineering, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
- Roll-out features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, and closed and open beta programs.
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and iterate the features to achieve product goals
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding inside and outside the company
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company.
- You have experience in building ML/AI-based products at scale, rolled out to customers.
- You’re a progressive thinker with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there
- You shine at analyzing data and are seasoned in experimentation with deep passion and curiosity
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Your heart beats AI, with delivery in mind
- You have a hands-on state of mind - a must!