Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations and is an interdisciplinary position which interacts with Accounts Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Sales, Legal and various Operational teams. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, effective communication skills, and willingness to learn. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual seeking diverse job duties in an outgoing and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of setting up and processing Sales Orders, with familiarity in using SFDC and Netsuite
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner with minimal order discrepancies, collaborating with Sales, Sales Ops, and Entitlement teams as necessary
- Review Sales related agreements to set up Sales Orders properly, consistent with company policies.
- Resolve and track issues / inquiries from Sales as they arise and address root cause problems.
- Consult with the other internal teams to adjust billing timely and accurately to customer accounts.
- Identify any non-standard contract term and collaborate with the Revenue Accounting team to ensure appropriate revenue recognition
- Partner with the Sales organization and Sales Ops to problem solve and assist with structuring strategic deals as it relates to billing or revenue
- An ability to understand the impact of the overall construct of software licenses, services, and renewal deals may have on bookings and revenue recognition
- Adhere to order to cash related accounting policies, internal controls, and processes
- Can communicate roadblocks and order challenges and consult strategically to management.
- Ability to engage cross functional teams as applicable to drive to resolution
- Coordinate with AR Manager for order hold due to past due Open AR balance
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance
- Assist external audit team regarding all quarterly and annual audit requirements
- Assist in executing an efficient and accurate accounting close and reporting process
- Maintain and make improvement on documentation requirements
- Participate in the development of metrics and system capabilities to better reconcile and report on global orders related data
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operation processes, enabling repeatable processes, scalability, and the support of new business initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of software / SAAS experience in deal desk, order management, billing and accounts receivable operations experience preferred
- Solid planning and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Basic knowledge of revenue accounting is plus
- SFDC and Netsuite experience is preferred