Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Account Executive is a hunter sales role focused on selling Druva’s solutions to new prospects and existing customer accounts within a defined sales territory. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven and consultative in your sales approach. You should have a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets. In addition, you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies within a SaaS, startup environment to IT contacts at a variety of levels within an organization.
Sales responsibilities include territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing IT backup, access and collaboration requirements for large enterprise clients, leading demonstrations, presentations and providing rapid response along with the Solutions Engineer to outstanding technical questions to ensure optimal customer support and service in the sales process.
- Focus on increasing market share for Druva’s products through prospecting to accounts within assigned region
- Plan, coordinate and deliver web-based and onsite product demos
- Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition
- Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans
- Partner with the channel to drive incremental revenue
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested and prepare and participate in QBR’s
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Druva’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed assigned yearly revenue quota
- College Degree
- 7-10 years of sales experience in enterprise software sales (Backup or SaaS experience a plus)
- Demonstrate success within a small company environment: We will want to see strong and consistent earnings background
- Excellent understanding of the sales process, and the ability to develop and execute a successful sales campaign
- Possess a strong network, both with end-users and VARs local to the region
- Driven, highly motivated to succeed in environments that may lack process
- Excellent organizational skills and strong technical acumen
- Backup experience is a requirement, security experience is a strong plus