Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Product Management at Glossier brings together data and insights from our unique community and direct-to-consumer business model to build digital products for the beauty company of the future. Product Managers at Glossier lead teams that deliver meaningful customer experiences and drive business value.
They’re ultimately responsible for driving impact for customers and our business by:
- Leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative digital products that enable customers to interact with others the Glossier community and purchase Glossier products
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners across Glossier in engineering, design, data, research, marketing, operations, and product development
- Creating and articulating a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap; getting alignment from cross-functional team members and executives for their vision
- Defining product metrics, objectives, and key results to guide, prioritize, and measure the success of the product strategy
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
Six Month Expectations
- Work with engineering, design, data, and research to plan, prioritize, build and refine a portfolio of features related to digital community and identity.
- Develop success metrics and corresponding strategies to hit these metrics.
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders to obsess over our community members' engagement, and apply these insights to product ideation and execution.
- Become a strong cross-functional partner and leader for our stakeholders across the company, with a specific focus on building a bridge between our Community, Marketing, Creative and Technology teams.
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Develop strategy for a portfolio of features to make Glossier.com the best place for beauty content and conversation, across e-commerce and technology-enabled offline experiences.
- Champion and drive how we educate and build relationships with our customers and community to drive engagement outcomes.
- 4+ years of experience and a proven track record creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Collaborates effectively with others and is able to influence without direct oversight
- Dedication to great customer experiences, from end to end in the customer journey
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis driven. Able to see the forest through the trees.
- Strong opinions, loosely held; we are looking for a seasoned professional with an ability to change their mind based on new information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.