Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Commercial Account Executive
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an Account Executive, you’ll play a key role in expanding our business accounts and acquiring new customers. You will own and manage the sales cycle to ensure Gong's growth within the commercial market. Once fully ramped you'll have knowledge of our technology and solid business-to-business sales skills.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Run and implement 7 to 10 day pilot program
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- 2+ years relevant closing experience for Commercial
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selling to sales leaders a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with startup experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable selling to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.