Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Manager, Sales Development
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Manager, Sales Development , you'll develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Gong customers and is key to the success of Gong.
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- 2+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR & closer
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.