Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude is the fastest growing digital analytics company in the world. With amazing investors (Sequoia, Benchmark, YCombinator), thousands of companies using our product and more than 400% YoY revenue growth, we are expanding the Go-To-Market function quickly!
To fuel the sales fire, we are looking for Sales Development Representatives who are hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch (or re-launch) their careers. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded. The focus of this role is to support our Business Development into Enterprise (>1000 employees) accounts across the UK
About the job:
First 30 Days:
- Get trained on Amplitude’s sales process. Learn how to properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts
- Start making outbound customer calls to find new business and accounts
- Shadow fellow Sales Development Representatives
- Attend trainings to learn about the product and industry
- Partner with Account Executives to build out account plans for your assigned strategic accounts
- Strengthen your product and industry knowledge through 1:1s
- Understand how to recognize and uncover larger opportunities
- Have a great understanding of Amplitude’s sales model
- Be able to help train and onboard new hires
- Be proficient in basic product demos as you work towards a closing role
You will be successful if:
- You want to win all the time and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- You’ve done some selling in the past and want to learn how to be great at software sales (extra points for candidates with > 1 year of SaaS sales experience)
- BA/BS at 4-year accredited college: preferably business degree, or equivalent life experience
- Based in London, Amsterdam or Dublin
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.