Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350M in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Druva web marketing team is looking for a senior front-end developer who will drive the presentation layer of our marketing web properties and bring an engaging digital experience to Druva’s prospects and customers. This is a role that’s highly collaborative across marketing functions. You are curious and open-minded in solving fast-evolving business problems with your technical expertise in creative and scalable ways. You possess a deep understanding of front-end architecture and how it interacts with the back-end and other marketing technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Code, test, document, and deliver highly scalable and reliable features and pages on Druva's marketing web properties
- Carry out proof of concept and research the appropriate technology stack for the projects/initiatives
- Bring prototype and creative designs to life
- Continually staying up-to-date on front-end technology to incorporate best practices in your daily tasks
- Assess technical requirements to scope and determine level of efforts for projects
- Support implementation/integration across marketing systems as needed
- Help enable SEO practices
- Collaborate with marketing teams (e.g. creative, content, digital marketing, product marketing, campaign) to operationalize solutions
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of web development experiences, preferably in a marketing setting
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experiences
- Knowledge of enterprise-grade CMS is a huge plus, e.g. AEM, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.
- Code with a QA mindset, such as ensuring cross-browser/device compatibility and preventing vulnerability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-threaded, dynamic environment
- Precise communication style
- Fundamental grasp of web user experience goals, for both external site visitors and internal web publishing authors
- Familiarity with marketing systems or their REST API is a plus, e.g. tag management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Launch), CRM automation (Marketo), A/B testing (Google Optimize, Optimizely), and web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), chat bot (Drift)
- Service minded and can-do personality
- Experience in maintaining high-traffic websites
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as git