Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350M in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
At Druva, the Marketing Operations team manages the quality of our data, the automation of our processes, and the intelligence we need to continuously learn and improve. We are looking for a results-driven B2B Marketing Operations leader with 10+ years of relevant marketing operations and business analytics experience in marketing automation, lead lifecycle management, and marketing funnel metrics. S/he will serve as both a strategic marketing and team leader while remaining hands-on.
- Lead and develop a Marketing Operations team to support global marketing and sales stakeholders in delivering against aggressive pipeline goals
- Oversee and support our Marketo marketing automation platform, and the interactions with other integrated systems such as Salesforce, Leadspace, and Looker
- Optimize lead scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to the SDR team for call downs, and to increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Manage and grow the Marketing database, while ensuring data integrity, governance, and compliance
- Partner closely with Business Intelligence and Sales Operations management to ensure sales & marketing alignment on key processes and reporting requirements
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing team to provide end-to-end visibility to marketing funnel velocity, segmentation, and targeting via regular dashboards/reporting
- Develop tracking methodologies and taxonomies to measure full funnel multi-touch marketing performance, across advertising, web, search, social, email, events, and more
- Leverage the latest tools/technologies to increase lead quality via intent, predictive analytics, attribution, and data enrichment
- Build and adopt a global strategy for a scalable B2B marketing technology stack, as well as manage vendor relationships and contracts
- Develop and deliver a set of executive weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that accurately communicate campaign effectiveness and overall business performance
- Continually improve and optimize marketing performance, processes and analytics as well as advise on industry best practices/benchmarks
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or technical degree with 8-10 years of marketing operations experience
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation systems (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) and other marketing systems. Marketo certification is a big plus.
- Experience in the use of business analytics, KPIs, and dashboards; working knowledge with Looker, Tableau or similar platform required
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
- Experience implementing and managing a broad marketing tech stack
- Highly analytical, organized, detail-oriented, and self-starter
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Innovative thinker, creative problem solver, and effective at managing multiple ongoing projects in a fast paced, fluid environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing a high performance team