Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Analytics Manager to join our Growth Acquisition team.
Noom is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Analytics Manager with deep experience in analysis and paid digital acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for analyzing trends and opportunities within the Acquisition funnel and for supporting digital channel teams in their most sophisticated experiments. Through your insights and advancements, you will improve the efficiency of our $200M+ annual ad spend.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Closely monitoring the “Acquisition Machine”, identifying and analyzing trends or opportunities and sharing insights across the Organization.
- Developing hypothesis, planning, and analyzing lift-based experiments on Digital Acquisition channels (Facebook, Google Search, YouTube, Pinterest, and Affiliate/Partnerships)
- Working with the Sr Director of Growth Marketing to deepen Noom’s understanding of where the most impact can be made in optimizing eLTV13/CAC across media efforts
- Leading our investigation into the delineation of seasonality vs. alternative forces on performance and forecasting customer signup volumes in aggregate and by channel
- Rigorously analyzing customer journeys and identifying opportunities to optimize
- Developing more sophisticated and standardized analytical processes across the team
- Optimizing latent budget management opportunities (day of week, marginal costs, etc) both within channels and in aggregate
- Cultivating a culture of data-reliance to generate continuous and incremental gains to key performance metrics
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience in analyst / associate roles in marketing (in-house user acquisition or media agencies), investment banking, management consulting, or other relevant roles
- A data-driven approach to performance marketing and experience utilizing large data sets to inform strategic decision making
- Excellent critical reasoning, communication, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated team player with an excitement for driving results
- Expert with Excel functions (V-lookup, Index Match, and Pivot Tables a must)
- Preferred: Experience evaluating and optimizing toward standard user acquisition KPIs (CAC, ROAS, conversion rate, etc.)
- Preferred: Experience running direct response marketing campaigns
- Preferred: Experience running or working on consumer surveys
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Springboard for career in growth marketing, with an opportunity to learn different marketing channels and strategies from experts
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free daily meals cooked by our in-house chefs)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to training courses, help facilitate mentorships, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.