Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Gong Sales Development Representative you'll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company and be one of the first SDR's in our Atlanta office!
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) to convey Gong’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You’ve done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at software sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.