Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is building a new kind of health insurance company—one focused on delivering better health outcomes for our members through deep engagement with physicians. Achieving this requires pulling apart and rethinking the way an insurance company works; soup to nuts and then some. As a member of the Programs team, you'll help us rebuild, redesign, and implement the systems, processes, and teams that help Clover succeed. The Programs team works at the forefront of Clover’s fast-moving strategic priorities, addressing operational challenges and enabling innovation.
As a Process Analyst, you will partner with all levels of the company to support implementations of technical integrations and associated workflow improvements. You will partner with technical and operational teams to truly map out how systems and workflows currently are functioning, identify areas for improvement, and drive those improvements through to completion. You will be an analyst in its truest form, flexing as a technical analyst, a business analyst, or even a data analyst depending on the program. The workflows, diagrams, and data that you create and present will provide clarity to cross-functional workflows and empower rapid decision-making.
As a Process Analyst, you will:
- Partner with key cross-functional business and tech leads to document current and future state business and technical workflows to support the development and operationalizing of solutions.
- Manage the broadcasting of critical project information, decisions and blockers in order to maintain transparency across project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with tech leads, engineers, operational and IT partners as needed to gather and define requirements, analyze complex data sets, define or execute QA/data validation and documenting solutions as needed.
- Provide continuous feedback to program leads and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a program to ensure goals are being met and solutions are working as expected.
- Work with business and technical leads to identify, document, and prioritize both business and technical requirements for a variety of programs.
You will love this job if:
- You have a knack for translating complex data and process flows into strong visual diagrams, and have a working knowledge of various business analysis tools.
- You are a great communicator and are able to effectively communicate across different teams using core business concepts.
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy collaborating and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years relevant experience as a business, technical, or workflow analyst with progressively complex assignments.
- You have experience working with healthcare data or workflows and are familiar with improving workflows while complying with standards.
- You have advanced knowledge of Visio/LucidChart for process mapping.
- You have strong quantitative skills, including ability to do simple SQL queries.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.