Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Agents, Professional Services Consultants, and Customer Operations - all working together as part of our Global Customer Services team to help our customers adopt Druva and create the most reliable data protection service in the world.
The GCS team at Druva helps customers solve real, technical problems while retaining and expanding the revenue streams that help the company invest in the future of our cloud-based services for companies around the world.
Position Summary: Director, Customer Success
You will lead and shape a very capable customer success team and recruit, hire, train, mentor and develop new team members. You will carry the net revenue retention goal for the entire team, playing a major part in the ultimate retention and expansion for our largest customers in your region of the Americas (West coast).
We believe that putting our people first, and fostering a creative, exciting, and stimulating environment is a prerequisite to achieving and surpassing our commercial goals.
You'll be expected to meet and exceed the team goal for net retention. You'll do this while tracking, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends (such as deployment, adoption and business reviews) as they relate to the global Customer Success strategy. This is a cross functional role, working closely with Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and market needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the customer internally
- Map hiring plan to ongoing customer development
- Develop and implement best practices for identifying and mitigating risk in customer accounts
- Work with the sales team to develop and run expansion campaigns for new services and solutions
- Participate in setting goals for the region as part of the global Success team’s and company’s goals and strategy
- Articulate, advocate for, and present on the team’s relative performance and needs to meet goals
- Plan on 25% travel post-Covid
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 7 years of people management experience
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Passion for people - history of developing, mentoring, training and up-leveling skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Druva
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Salesforce/GainSight knowledge
- Experience in the channel as well as direct go-to-market models is highly desirable