Analyzes aerial imagery to find actionable information.
Technical Customer Success Manager
Washington, DC, US
New York City, NY, US
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Are you interested in helping build a high-growth tech startup? Orbital Insight, Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team and ensure the success of Orbital Insight’s most strategic customers. Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world using computer vision, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing. We leverage the rapidly growing availability of satellite, UAV, and other geospatial data sources to understand socio-economic trends at global, regional, and hyper-local scales. Our customers range from hedge funds to Fortune 500 companies to humanitarian organizations, each benefitting from insights we provide at a depth and scale previously unimaginable. The Technical CSM will bring Orbital Insight’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to our portfolio of customers and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value. Orbital Insight supports a broad range of clients, from financial services to insurance to real estate, which means that a prospective candidate should have the ability to quickly get up to speed on a client’s vertical and be comfortable contact switching across multiple verticals.
This position is based either in Washington DC or New York, NY.
Orbital Insight is a fast growing provider of geospatial data and geo-analytic services to commercial, nonprofit and public sector clients across the globe. Leveraging advancements in computer vision and cloud computing, Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world that is quantitatively grounded in observation, creating unprecedented transparency, and empowering global decision makers with new sources of objective, quantified socio-economic insights.
We are backed by marquee investors such as Google Ventures, Sequoia Capital, In-Q- Tel and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.
- Provide best-in-class support and assistance to clients, helping them get the most out of our products and increasing client adoption & retention
- Act as the technical advisor and drive customer success by providing usage recommendations, risk identification, and mitigation
- Onboard new users to our platform, leading training and Q&A sessions
- Proactively work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Communicate product enhancements, white papers, research articles, etc. with clients, prospects, and sales team
- Gather feedback from clients and prospects and communicate with product and executive teams on a periodic basis
- Growth path: This role will eventually graduate into either 1) Technical Account Management role with more responsibilities on sales and revenue generation or 2) a Solutions Engineering role with more technical responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizenship is required (to serve our Public Sector clients)
- Experience in a programming language or geospatial data preferred - i.e. Python, R
- 3 + years of relevant work experience
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and projects across multiple clients simultaneously
- Effective communication and relationship building skills