Climate action that matters.
San Francisco, CA, US
Joro is a seed-stage startup backed by top VC and angel investors.
We empower people to take effective climate action. With our mobile app, find the balance between doing what you can and compensating for what you can't yet.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to engage with our growing community and develop, implement, and optimize our marketing campaigns and brand presence across channels. You’ll create content for engagement and growth and act as the in-house expert on social media and user engagement.
The right person for the role is proactive, creative, highly responsive, attentive to detail, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented. You are informed about the climate crisis and motivated to be part of the solution.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including email, social media, and website SEO/SEM.
- Develop, build, launch, and maintain campaigns and marketing experiments across channels.
- Manage the day-to-day editorial calendar, ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Develop content for social communities on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and YouTube, and explore TikTok and other emerging channels.
- Measure and report performance of channels and campaign level performance through analytics tools and Google Analytics and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Actively listen and directly respond to community questions and comments on our brand channels; Instagram, Twitter, Slack, App store listings.
- Support user research efforts by gathering insights and feedback.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- You have experience in consumer digital marketing, social media, and/or community management.
- You have experience driving mobile user acquisition and understand user analytics.
- You have experience using HTML and CSS and email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Mandrill, and Webflow.
- You have experience with graphic design tools (e.g. Canva, Photoshop, etc.) and some visual design skills.
- You are deeply passionate about sustainability and have informed opinions on climate change.
- You are detail-oriented, able to multitask, meet project deadlines, and work effectively in a fast-paced and remote office environment.
- You’re a creative thinker who can engage and inspire an audience, and have a knack for the details that make great campaigns and content.
- You are a confident writer with strong written and verbal communication skills, and understand brand voice and copywriting best practices.
- You possess a collaborative, “Yes, and” attitude.
- You are intellectually curious with a diverse perspective. We are committed to cultivating diverse and anti-racist mindsets in our community and in our social media.