Capillary is a provider of cloud-based software solutions that enables retail marketers to manage their customer data, gain insights and personalize engagement across channels driving a significant increase in sales and loyalty.
Job Description / Skills Required
As a Data Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Working effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Supporting the analytics needs of the business by analyzing data from multiple sources including Capillary CRM data & the external data from the clients Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision-makers.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) on a certain objective provided by the Client Consulting with the client & solving his business problems Design CRM programs & building customer-centric strategy Coordinate with different teams and full-fill the end requirements of the client Build new analytical products & contribute to product development.
- Aptitude for problem solving and quantitative skills, Comfortable in dealing with numbers and calculation
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) Knowledge of at least one database mining languages (SAS/R/SQL/SPSS/Python etc) and experience of working with databases
- 1-4 years of experience in working on Data Analytics projects Ability to pull insights from Data
- Excellent Logical ability, Good written and interpersonal skills Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Self-motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments