Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager and will play a dynamic role on the team as a key contributor in the Order-to-Cash function. In this position, he or she will oversee receivables and be responsible for collecting monies owed to the company within a timely manner and hit targets established by the Company. This role also will work cross-departmentally with sales, legal, services and other finance team members to escalate problem accounts and proactively identify customers that may be a credit risk.
This position requires a driven individual who has refined communications skills and exceptional business acumen. He or she must be able to work independently and have the drive to follow up and follow through with increasing volume.
- Run daily bank reports and apply cash for AR invoices
- Contact delinquent customers via telephone and email and maintain consistent follow up with these accounts
- Meet or exceed cash targets as assigned and prepare collection forecast on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Work with cross-department team to respond to invoice disputes by reading and understanding legal agreements and order forms related to the sale
- Escalate accounts to Sales Management, Sr. Director of Revenue Operations and Senior Management as needed and recommend accounts for bad debt/revenue reserve
- Provide weekly reporting to Accounts Receivable Manager and Sr. Director of Revenue Operations
- Respond to general AR requests such as requests for invoice copies, W9, new customer vendor forms and other general customer inquiries
- Assist with documentation of policies and procedures related to assigned responsibilities
- Prepare credit memo request packets containing required backup and approvals for audit
- Run AR Aging report and document daily collection activities on Aging Spreadsheet Maintain AP contacts in SFDC
- Send dunning letters at regular intervals for past due invoices
- Process refunds to customers for overpayments
- Perform and complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 4 + years credit experience in the software / SAAS Industry
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel (Advanced Level), Word, and PowerPoint; and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Intacct is a plus
- Ability to provide customer experience while contacting delinquent customers
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple invoice disputes at once (ability to follow up is key in this role)
- Ability to work with a distributed team, and partner with Sales Management and other business partners as needed