Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
The GCS Team -
Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Agents, Professional Services Consultants, and Customer Operations - all working together as part of our Global Customer Services team to help our customers adopt Druva and create the most reliable data protection service in the world.
The GCS team at Druva helps customers solve real, technical problems while retaining and expanding the revenue streams that help the company invest in the future of our cloud-based services for companies around the world.
You will lead and shape a very capable escalation team and recruit, hire, train, mentor, and develop new team members. You will have a thorough understanding of global services/support operations and the key drivers of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience managing technical escalations for large and strategic customers end-to-end, including personally driving escalations through Support, Engineering, Product & Operations teams, as well as communicating with customer personnel and internal employees, to include Executive Management. This leader should possess exceptional communication skills, executive presence, the ability to address multiple priorities, and a sense of urgency to resolve customer problems. He or she will be visionary, pragmatic, and able to work effectively in a matrixed environment.
- Manage and drive the overall resolution of highly visible, global, and strategic customer situations, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Engage and collaborate closely with the Druva Engineering teams on escalated technical issues.
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues, often spanning multiple product lines.
- Prioritize issues and provide detailed updates to customers, account teams, and Druva Executives with a sense of urgency.
- Inspire trust and confidence in Druva when communicating with customers.
- Identify trends in Product and provide feedback to Support, Engineering & Product Teams to drive serviceability improvements in the product
- Works closely with Product & Engineering teams to provide a comprehensive assessment of new features, products during the planning & development process and ensure compliance to Serviceability requirements and their impact on Global Customer Services Team
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues that have been escalated, coordinating with internal teams (Sales, Technical Support, Product Management, or Engineering) to meet customer needs while managing customer expectations.
- Provide timely account or issue status in executive summary format, reporting both to customers and management.
- Identify renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate this risk.
- Advocate customers' product feature priorities internally within Druva.
- Contribute to internal projects and initiatives so the Druva team can better share knowledge and best practices among team members
Required Skills -
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: technical support, account management, project management & people management
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Cloud/SaaS (preferred) services, Storage, Networking/Security.
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts which are constantly challenging product capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications, and automation
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrable organizational and operational cadences
- Proficient in infrastructure, operations, and IT data/application platform standards & technologies