Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for Amplitude’s customers through structured programs as well as ad-hoc engagement to provide product expertise and best practices. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience through their lifecycle as an Amplitude customer.
Join us as we deliver innovative and creative solutions to our customers. We're looking for our first Engagement Manager in EMEA to be a key member of Amplitude’s Customer Success. You will have the opportunity to provide a significant impact on Amplitude and the success of our customers.
To learn more about our team, check out our blog post on Customer Success at Amplitude!
As an Engagement Manager you will:
- Define value creation opportunities by industry vertical, and evangelize the adoption of Product Analytics
- Understand business models, their pain points and future needs and create use cases around Product Analytics leveraging Amplitude e.g., How can a customer expedite defining and creating LTV leveraging Amplitude?
- Be hands on with the product, provide ideas and value to integrate Product Analytics into the organizations business workflow and data flow.
- Provide a POV on enterprise integrations with the support of the Amplitude Product team
- Own the Enterprise Activation process end to end partnered with a Solutions Architect as your technical counterpart
- Run Customer workshops to share your findings during the Activation process and provide tailored recommendations to drive Amplitude adoption
- Develop fluency in the architecture, SDKs, and APIs.
- Build strong familiarity with our technical partners like mParticle and Segment.
- In addition, as part of the growing team you will be expected to show versatility, become a thought leader in the space and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Experience with digital platforms like Adobe, Marketo, SFDC and BI tool sets like Tableau, Qlik, Informatica is a big plus
At Amplitude, you can expect to learn and grow quickly:
- After your first month, you’ll have learned the Amplitude platform and can demo its features effectively, learned Amplitude is instrumented through its APIs, and started to shadow your peers consulting customers on what data to collect
- After your second month, you will start to own Enterprise accounts activation process. You will start doing current state discovery with Enterprise Customers to understand the key problems they are trying to solve and the outcomes expected from their capability investment. You’ll have managed the activation stage of those Enterprise accounts and partner with SA’s who is responsible to get production data gets into Amplitude in a timely manner.
- After your third month, you’ll be an Amplitude and Product analytics expert. You’ll know Amplitude’s best practices naturally and will have ran multiple workshops with customers. You’ll be able to speak to learnings working with multiple customers
- As you get comfortable in Amplitude you will be able to consult with Enterprise customers on analytics, specializing in Product analytics and build strategies to drive business outcomes.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.