Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
The primary role of the Campaign Specialist is to create and maintain campaigns with Appier marketing cloud product.
Task of the role
- Work with Customer Success Manager (CSM), product manager and customers on various projects to implement marketing campaigns and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Analyze the performance of assigned campaigns and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Train and advise customers on using the Appier solution to implement campaigns.
- Degree in related field
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- You can use Excel with regular usage of pivot table
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- Business level fluency in Japanese and English
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising / RTB
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general