CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
CleverTap offers an AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to improve user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration.
Consumer brands around the world representing over 8,000 apps trust Clever Tap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. Clever Tap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountainview, Calif. with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
● We are the gatekeepers of the CleverTap brand
● We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
● We are a global team across the US and India
● We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
Responsible for building and executing personalized email nurture cycles for Enterprise marketing with a vertical focused approach to drive demand generation, map out the deal journey ,and touch points across the stages of a deal.
● Build and execute a database centric marketing plan for the global markets
○ Growing email database through collaborative digital initiatives
■ Segment, develop and nurture EDM lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
○ A/B testing, analysis and reporting of email marketing campaigns
■ Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
● Build the ideal customer profile and journey with stagewise interventions and messaging
● Develop and implement an email marketing strategy and content calendar to drive new and existing customer engagement to grow the businesses
○ Trigger-based ‘customer lifecycle’ communications designed to support brand awareness, account-based marketing, cross-selling and up-selling campaigns.
● Planning and managing email marketing campaigns (including user segmentation, flow strategy, the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends) together with the digital marketing team
○ Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
● Build and execute the ABM email marketing program, Crafts account-specific personalized emails and messages
○ Write, review and edit content. Ensure content accuracy and compliance and meets brand guidelines.
● Influence and collaborate across team to influence the outcomes of the ABM campaigns
● Setup maintain and execute the Marketing Automation stack for Email marketing and generate reports on segments, RoI etc.
● Understand Sales processes and objectives of the accounts and work closely to define fitting marketing program to achieve their goals and grow their business
● Analyze account strategy, set up ABM plan working closely with the Account lead, identify marketing tactics to provide proactive, structured, long-term strategic marketing support
● Stakeholder Analysis Management, client microsite creation, Web services, event support but not limited to these.
● Lead pursuit marketing programs for large deals to help bid teams define their value proposition and strengthen it with fitting marketing tactics to increase the probability to win
● Track, measure, and report on all ABM activity based on Sales KPIs and successes
● Regularly produce reports on the success of campaigns and programs across platforms
○ Be on top of competitors and gathering ideas from various industries for our implementation
Measures of Success
● Increase in open, response rates and eventually funnel
● Increase in share of voice, brand awareness and recall
● Increase in conversion % across the lead funnel
● Strategic account engagement growth and lead generation
Qualifications and Experience
● Master’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Business or similar – preferably an MBA
● 4+ years’ experience in an Email Marketing or related role within a B2B SaaS business
● Proven track record of delivering successful, data-driven marketing automation campaigns/solutions and ABM
● Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach– preferably HubSpot Certified and Outreach
● Experience in database segmentation, email automation and campaign coordination
● Experience in designing and building custom HTML templates and/or CSS
● Experience in digital analytics and data analysis - being able to communicate insights to a range of audiences (technical and non-technical
● Hands-on experience in designing and building dashboards and campaign reports
● Strong copywriting skills and acute attention to detail
● Ability to work in a team and autonomously
● Excellent organisation and time management skills
● Functional: Ability to build scalable ABM email marketing program, setting up North Stars,
● Behavioral: Collaboration, Communication & influence, Problem solving
Reporting to Sr Manager – ABM/Enterprise Marketing
Direct Reports: None
Why join us?
You are a leader ready for your next challenge
You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
Teamwork trumps individual success