Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is changing the way companies protect their data. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up the day-to-day backup process, we help the modern enterprise protect their data quickly and securely regardless of where it resides, by being instantly available, scalable and easier to use than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Druva means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious individual to join the Corporate Accounting team as the Senior Accountant reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, effective communication skills, and willingness to mentor and learn. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual seeking diverse job duties in an outgoing and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Support the external audit of the company’s financial statements.
- Collaborate with and/or guide team members and assist in key process review.
- Create and maintain a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and procedures; drive reconciliation standardization and uniformity.
- Assist in driving procedures, processes, and documentation consistent with the standards of a public company.
- Process improvement, integration, and automation enhancement within Netsuite, TripActions, Concur, etc.
- Support on an as-needed basis for employee facing tools such as TripActions, Concur, etc.
- Special projects and ad-hoc analyses as directed by management.
- A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-8+ years of accounting experience specific to GL functions and month-end/year-end close process.
- Solid planning and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.