Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to enable, engage partner eco-system and build, execute results driven marketing programs with and for our partners. This role will be a key player in fostering the growth of Druva partner ecosystem and driving net new business. You will work closely with the alliance teams cross functionally to understand partner-specific priorities, and work with product marketing, sales enablement and demand gen to create high value initiatives that deliver pipeline to the field organization. This role reports to the Head of Partner Marketing at Druva.
What you will be doing:
As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will;
- Partner GTM: Play a key role in amplifying Druva GTM activities with and through partners, as well as integrating partner activities back into Druva GTM initiatives
- Business Plan: Maintain a deep understanding of partner business strategies and their marketing plans and how Druva can work with and leverage
- Marketing Programs: Support and grow pipeline through integrated partner marketing programs
- Content Marketing: Develop joint messaging, solution briefs, slide presentations, business and technical white papers, web and social content, etc. in support of demand gen, working with product marketing team
- Partner Enablement and Communications – Develop and execute impactful partner enablement programs, manage key communications such as emails, newsletters, announcements etc. to partners, maintaining at least a monthly outreach cadence
- Field Relations: Establish relationships with Sales, Product and Marketing teams to identify partner marketing opportunities
- Eco-system support: Juggle multiple partners and marketing programs concurrently -- and always stay on top of each campaign with a positive attitude
What we need from you:
- Communications skills, both verbal and written
- Background driving impactful and results oriented partner initiatives
- Collaboration and humility, ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Loves diverse work assignments and enjoys the opportunity to learn new things, try new approaches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint – and common project management/ productivity/ collaboration tools
- 5+ years experience in partner marketing, channel partner or demand gen
- Experience owning marketing programs above and beyond the execution with full life-cycle project management: demand generation, sales enablement, partner enablement, content, analytics, lead management, etc.
- Must be comfortable meeting directly with executives and represent the company professionally
- Able to operate in a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment. Demonstrated experience in building event programs across the country, including running multiple events consecutively
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that builds and maintains ongoing communications with the partner and field team, marketing peers, product, and the partner
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with internal stakeholders to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach