Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing actionable consumer insights to fuel our marketing development and product management performance.
- You will enable the marketing team with analysis & insights to ensure maximum optimization of marketing campaigns.
- You will coordinate & implement user testing, act as the super user for digital analytics and enable the digital marketing team to make informed decisions.
- You will also act as the key conduit between the digital marketing team and the product team to deliver cohesive insights.
- You will mentor Analysts on planning and execution of complex projects by adopting new and innovative ways to solve business problems.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Data Modeling (Clustering, Regression).
- Strong understanding of how to structure analyses to solve real world business problems.
- Ability to identify key drivers of business and create KPIs for the same.
- Ability to structure and analyze A/B tests.
- Power user of Excel.
- Working knowledge of R or Python.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms (multi-class classifications, decision trees, random forest, support vector machines).
- Experience with Unix/Linux.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities.
- Attention to detail, data accuracy and quality of output.
- Strong analytical skills are necessary as the work involves projecting outcomes and isolating issues that need to be resolved to make programs more effective.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities, a self-starter with goal-driven focus.
- Preferred background from ad tech industry.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing concepts will be an additional advantage.
Experience Needed: 3-5 Yrs of Experience