Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Sales Development Representative
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
...be a vital part of the growth of strongDM, responsible for outreach to potential customers, for introducing them to our incredible product, and scheduling meetings with our account executives. By being an early member of this team, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the future and our bottom line.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and contact (by phone, email, social, text -- you name it!) potential customers and get them interested in strongDM
- Be an integral contributor to the Sales team by generating meetings with potential customers that you have sourced and contacted
- Qualify the leads you have sourced and hand them off to our account executives who will guide them through the sales process
- Experience in a client facing role; 1+ year of experience in a Sales or Business Development role a big plus
- You’re hungry and understand the startup grind. You are persistent (but not too pushy), can maintain consistent levels of high productivity, and are a glass-3/4s-full type of person. Being in Sales is hard. For every yes, there are a lot of no’s, but the high of those yesses keep you running at full speed.
- Experience using G-Suite (Gmail, Sheets, etc)
- A desire to pursue a career in Sales. This isn’t a stop-gap type of job. We’re looking for people who want to build their career with us and are excited at the opportunity to do that with us.
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability
- 3 months parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required