Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking for a HR Assistant Manager (Payroll & Benefits) in Appier. The main focus of this role is to support the Appier team on Payroll & Benefits functions and other major HR projects initiation and execution. The role will also take part in communication between our regional colleagues and HQ HR team.
Task of the role
- Based in Taipei office and oversee payroll and benefits in global markets
- Ensure timely and accurate salary administration, including but not limited to payroll processing, social insurance and tax handling
- Establish HR policies and procedures relating to payroll and benefits and continue to improve to assure compliance and competitiveness
- Play as a liaison and apply effective communication strategies to facilitate cross-functional communications
- Keep abreast with new trends and practice in global markets
- Manage periodic and/or non-periodic audit reports
- Advice employees on personnel issue, including payroll, benefits and policy explanation
- BS degree in human resources, psychology, business administration or finance
- Experiences in compensation and benefits area for 3 years or more
- Experiences in HR consultancy is a plus
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Good understanding of Taiwan Labor Law and general practice.
- Good understanding of the benefits matrix and salary survey
- Solid understanding of payroll
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general