Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which provides artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Presales Engineer combines deep technical subject matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Appier’s AI products.
Externally, this role works closely with the Business Development(sales) team to close sophisticated enterprise deals. The Presales Engineer will own the sales support process including solution architecture, proof of concept, value selling and solution deployment plans.
Internally, the Presales Engineer will be part of a team of tight knit pre-sales engineers where collaboration will be the key to success. This person will work closely with sales, product management, engineering and customer success teams. The role will require the individual to represent the needs of enterprise customers, mobilize resources quickly to resolve problems, and ensure detailed documentation of product roadmap feature enhancements.
A successful implementation requires in-depth knowledge of Appier's products, our product’s competitive differentiators and a solid understanding of the martech/adtech space. Optimally, this person should have in-depth knowledge of the enterprise selling process in order to effectively deliver consultative delivery solutions and operational support. You must possess excellent written and communications skills to explain difficult concepts to both C level decision makers and to manage the expectations of clients.
Task of the role
- 60% of presales activities include customer demos, presentations and implementation planning. 20% on technical support and product feature evaluation. 20% working with internal teams.
- Develop innovative and unique solutions for customers through the use of Appier solutions
- Become an expert with our product suite in order to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier AI solutions.
- Effectively set expectations with customers in order to deliver project success.
- Develop standard solution processes and product support assets such as whitepapers, presentations and walkthrough guides.
Work effectively as part of a global team with multifaceted responsibilities.
- Lead application implementation projects and maintain customer relations.
- Min. 2-3 years of enterprise software client-facing presales experience; ideally experience in MarTech and Adtech SAAS technologies
- Experience in project management or service delivery will be added advantage.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Knowledge of the Taiwan and Hong Kong SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and nontechnical audience.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Business Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
Solid knowledge of the martech and adtech ecosystem
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Marketing, Data and AI products.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general