Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Executive Assistant to the VP's of Client Strategy
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to seamlessly integrate with our VP's of Client Strategy (CS) and the rest of the Client Strategy team. You will provide administrative help to our VP's, allowing them to focus on the most important tasks at hand. The role presents the opportunity to see the inner workings of a fast growing, successful company at the highest level and provide key support to ensure the continuation of this growth.
- Provide administrative support on oftentimes complex tasks, including but not limited to: calendar management, setting agendas, and organizing and note-taking during internal and external meetings
- Help to prep and setup for important internal and external gatherings- i.e. meetings with partners, clients, and other key stakeholders
- Maintain and own the VP's calendars, serving as gatekeeper for incoming meetings and speaking engagement requests
- Assist the VP's in prioritizing daily tasks
- Support CS team projects, and manage the progress of the resulting action items and to-dos
- Help organize team-wide meetings, activities, etc
- Active project coordination role within the team
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar function (Operations, Recruiting, HR, etc.) in a high growth startup environment
- Strong writing skills, with consistent attention to detail in composing and proofing written materials
- Ability to remain organized, proactive, reliable, and calm under pressure, and react with flexibility to shifting priorities and deadlines
- High degree of professionalism in working with executives both internally and externally
- Experience managing multiple projects at once-- across different tech platforms, time-zones, and teams
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A passion for establishing a best-in-class brand internally and externally
- Appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- The ability to value teamwork at all levels, while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.