Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Ransomware Protection, eDiscovery operations and Sensitive Data Governance are top of mind for our customers who seek new ways to protect and manage their data as they continue to face increased security threats, privacy and compliance challenges. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Reporting into the VP of Products, this person will lead a team that is responsible for driving the product strategy and roadmap execution for our Data Governance, CyberResilience and Endpoint Backup offerings. You will work closely with Engineering teams to grow existing offerings and bring new solutions to market while partnering with our Sales and Marketing teams to show Druva’s leadership in this space. This is a highly strategic and cross functional leadership role with broad visibility within the organization.
- Engage with customers, partners and field to analyze trends and product needs
- Develop product strategy in collaboration with other product leaders and executives
- Build product roadmap and drive execution in partnership with R&D and UX teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve Net Retention Rate objectives
- Identify growth opportunities, work cross functionally to prioritize and execute.
- Assist GTM teams with messaging, Demos/POCs, competitive intelligence
- Lead, mentor and develop a high performing team of product managers /owners
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years in product management with strong experience building enterprise platforms
- Domain experience in one or more of the following areas - eDiscovery, Data Privacy, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security (CASB), Data Security (e.g. DLP)
- Strong Product Sense - Experience building great user experiences, simple interactions
- Capable of wading into the details, but can also drive 30k foot view
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills with ability to lead by influence
- Thorough working knowledge of lean and agile development processes with a proven track record in using these skills to develop and manage products and people through the entire product life cycle
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Prior experience leading and managing product management teams
- Bachelor’s or higher college/graduate degree in engineering
- Excellent leadership, management, and communications skills
- SaaS experience strongly preferred