Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable, and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 200 PB of data.
If user experience, information design, conversational writing, and cloud technology is something that excites you, our documentation team is where you belong! We are a diverse, cross-functional team that is driven to help our customers use our products successfully.
We are looking for someone who can get a whole new bunch of ideas towards simplifying the user experience and assisting users well within the app.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll be doing at Druva:
- Understand the product architecture and design in sufficient depth to be able to create accurate and complete product help
- Create a self-service driven information experience; technical content, just-in-time learning videos, in-app walkthroughs, and release announcements.
- Write thoughtful, helpful UX microcopy: headings, labels, calls to actions, error messages, and product tours to help users navigate our products
- Embrace and help refine our modern, conversational voice and tone.
- Advise, assist, and mentor other writers, and participate in collaborative content reviews.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Create a network of cross-functional partners
- Help define our team’s strategy and vision while also independently managing your projects.
- Use analytics to drive information experience.
To do well in this role, we have found that the following experience and expertise is required:
- 4+ years of technical writing expertise. Experience writing for cloud-based solutions is a major plus.
- Experience creating a diverse set of product help including videos, learning paths, workflows, FAQs, and how-tos.
- Someone collaborative and independent.
- Someone comfortable configuring and testing the products that they document.
- A storyteller in the technical field who focuses on not just how, but why and when.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that involves continuous content updates.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Experience in creating API documentation