Shared inbox for teams.
Social Media Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Missions are made possible by engaged teams and happy customers. Every interaction between your customers and your team is an opportunity for your team to see that their work matters, for your customers to be more successful, and to get your business closer to its mission. But in the mad quest for productivity, many of those moments have lost their luster. People are working harder, faster than ever before and wearing “busy” like a badge of honor. While bots, auto-replies, and long response times have replaced genuine, human connections with customers.
That’s where Front comes in. Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Manager that is eager to play a key role in building an iconic B2B brand. Because Front has the potential to transform how 1B+ knowledge workers work, we aim to behave less like the enterprise software company we are, and more like the most engaging consumer brands on social media. We need an experienced social media marketer who is passionate about this challenge and can roll up their sleeves to develop and project a unique brand voice for a variety of social media channels, engage with our community of customers, partners, and influencers, and better distribute our content. This position reports into the Head of Brand Marketing.
What will you be doing?
- Develop from scratch and execute a social media strategy that will resonate with and engage our brand audiences.
- Create and be the voice of Front on all our social media channels.
- Schedule posts across channels and actively respond to and engage with our audiences or influencers.
- Partner with Communications and Content Marketing counterparts to develop and execute social media strategies for our executives.
- Partner with Content Marketing and Growth Marketing counterparts to distribute content in ways that engage our social media audiences and encourage conversions.
- Partner with Brand Designers to develop visuals that engage our audience.
- Report on the performance of all social media channels and iterate strategy accordingly.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years of social media experience
- Intermediate-level Figma/design skills
- Comfortable with and eager to do both strategic planning and hands-on execution
- Collaborative, low-ego working style
*We are open to candidates to be based in San Francisco, CA or Phoenix, AZ*
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.