Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
As MRP Executive (Indonesia), you will:
Be responsible for driving growth from MRP perspective for Fave Indonesia.
Co-own the overall category you are assigned to, along with the sales head & sales team of that category (GMV, GP and Budgeting).
Plan and execute marketing promos, incentives and other key initiatives for weekly, monthly and quarterly planning cycles for your category
Plan & execute daily, weekly & monthly onsite campaigns to improve the overall conversions at category, sub category and merchant levels for your assigned category
Be responsible for driving key sales metrics growth (Gross Merchandising Value and Gross Profit) from a merchandising and campaigns perspective for your assigned category & product verticals
Analyse sales performance to forecast and plan marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives to ensure monthly and quarterly targets are met for your own category
Determine promotions and other marketing spends that are ROI-optimised and does not exceed the set budgets assigned for your category
Monthly and quarterly growth of Fave Malaysia’s key sales metrics (i.e. Gross Merchandising Value and Gross Profit) for your category
Deliver the set number of campaigns which generates sales uplift during the period
Optimise promotions to ensure a healthy costing and ROI of marketing spend
Improve the web and app merchandising assets’ clicks and conversions through improvement of supply selection and campaigns planned
- At least 2 years of experience in merchandising & revenue planning
- Preferred background in e-commerce or an online company
- Strong analytical skillset: proficient in Microsoft Suite of services (excel/ppt/etc)
- Experience in creating, reporting and optimising KPIs for & tracking metrics for your category for MRP
- At least 1 year of experience in shaping strategies for user growth & lifecycle management for your category