Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives.
Noom’s mission of helping people everywhere lead healthier lives through behavior change demands a powerful internal engine that can keep up with, and ultimately accelerate, our fast pace of growth. We need a product leader who can set the vision for Noom’s internal operating system, and then turn that vision into a reality. You’ll work with stakeholders from all across Noom to deliver our behavior change platform to our users at unprecedented scale.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the long-term strategy for our enterprise platform, and hire, mentor and lead the product managers working in this domain.
- Build a world-class experiment and learning platform that can power the next thousand experiments on acquisition, retention, engagement, thereby increasing our velocity of learning.
- Upgrade the "operating system" of all of our teams, including product, engineering, data, coaching, and operations.
- Identify the most critical bottlenecks within the organization, and then allocate the right product, engineering, and design resources to resolve them.
- Ensure that all teams have highly available, accurate, and timely data to make key decisions.
- Work with the VP of Product to optimize how the Product team functions, grows and learns.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience at a technology- or digital-focused company.
- Prior experience working as a PM with constrained resources (startup experience a bonus). You’ve worked hands-on with engineering teams and owned prioritization, scoping and delivery of results.
- Experience with an enterprise-facing product, and a track record of building consensus across a complex landscape of stakeholders.
- You’ve managed junior PMs, and have reports who demonstrate a track record of success.
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Ability to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and clear metrics, and drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Comfort in technical problem spaces. You’re capable of taking big open questions and defining well-scoped milestones for progress.