productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
We are looking for a skilled IT Manager to help scale and automate our IT function.
As IT Manager, you will be involved in improving our internal support tools and processes, while scaling the team in line with company growth. We believe that technology should make us more effective, so there will be a lot of focus on automating processes and keeping tools and applications updated and secure.
This role would suit someone with management experience, focused both on strategy and people management.
On a typical day, you will …
- Define our long-term IT strategy
- Develop and manage the IT team in order to ensure that Productboard employees have the technology and tools they need to do their jobs
- Work on IT projects with the IT team, from research to implementation
- Insist on the highest standards of technical design and implementation and ensure that systems are operationally excellent
- Deliver project work while managing stakeholder expectations
- Plan and prioritize impactful technical investment initiatives
- Work to improve the security and usability of IT systems and hardware
- Coach and mentor your staff, guiding them towards the next steps in their careers
- Manage the IT budget and balance business needs with our employees’ technical and workplace-related needs
- Maintain a supportive and engaging team culture
- Improve hiring and recruitment processes
- Experienced in scaling IT in fast-growing organizations
- Passionate about building motivated, high-performing teams
- Experience in leading technical people
- Familiar with our ecosystem (macOS, Google Workspace, OKTA, AWS, JAMF, Cisco Meraki networking)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.