Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Director of Client Strategy - Enterprise
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Client Strategy professional to help lead a team of Senior Client Strategy Managers. You will help improve every facet of the team: coaching in high stakes client engagements, setting up new processes, spearheading growth initiatives, etc. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Design, Engineering, and Marketing to make sure we are doing everything possible to grow some of our largest client relationships.
- Manage our Enterprise Customer Success Managers with the aim of maximizing client retention and happiness in our fastest-growing segment
- Oversee and lead new initiatives across a wide range of areas: data analysis + presentations, strategic client management
- Implement new processes and operations vital to scaling the team
- Maximize relationships with top tier clients and contribute to upsells + renewals
- Work with executive team (CEO, Head of Product, VPs of CS, Sales, Marketing, Design) to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excelled in a CS/AM role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- 5+ years prior managerial experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.