Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
"Druva Phoenix" is a unified server backup and archival built on Druva’s secure, enterprise trusted, and high-performance cloud platform.
With Phoenix, data can be stored indefinitely with limitless snapshots and flexible retention policies, while at the same time significantly lowering your backup costs. Druva takes a multi-layered approach to securing data that is unmatched in the industry – enabling organizations to address both their data security and data privacy requirements.
- Be part of the development team and closely work with the developers to perform feature testing as per development milestones.
- Develop detailed understand the features/enhancements for the product – including functional specifications and design – with the perspective of performing automated and manual, white box as well as black box testing.
- Prepare thorough feature testing plans based on development and feature completion milestones. Test plan should include API as well as UI based tests.
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for explaining new features and enhancements to the QA certification teams.
- Jointly responsible with the developers for the quality of feature builds to be provided to QA certification teams.
- Good understanding of Operating systems (Windows and Linux) and Networking concepts
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Should be fluent in basic algorithms/logic.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Experience in automation execution.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages Perl/ Python/Ruby.
- Good to have - experience in Selenium.