Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data
Our high performance marketing team is seeking a Senior Campaign Manager - Customer Marketing to lead global campaigns strategy and execution. This position will partner closely with various cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative, Web, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Channel Marketing, Corporate Marketing, and Field Marketing) to build and manage a fully integrated customer marketing campaign from inception through execution.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing global campaigns, strong project management, and hands-on experience in executing successful demand generation programs that deliver against aggressive pipeline targets.
- Lead ABM marketing efforts for customer upsell and cross sell, driving meaningful in-person/digital engagements and delivering against quarterly pipeline goals
- Serve as marketing lead for customer lifecycle management, partnering with Growth Sales, Customer Support, and Customer Success teams
- Lead bi-weekly cross-functional team meetings to ensure marketing alignment and execution to customer marketing goals
- Assess marketing campaign performance on a weekly basis against KPIs -- including lead quality, account-level engagement metrics, funnel conversion rates, and effectiveness of marketing spend
- Partner closely with the International Marketing team to ensure global alignment and leverage where possible
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous marketing innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain endorsement, and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 7 years of experience leading successful global campaigns and/or demand generation programs with a leading IT/SaaS organization
- Prior experience in cross-sell marketing and/or lifecycle marketing
- Prior experience in ABM marketing with proven results
- Must have an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to problem solve, lead, influence, and motivate others
- Experience working directly with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales management
- Enterprise software and/or B2B marketing experience is highly desirable
- Marketo, Salesforce and/or Looker expertise is a huge plus