Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at : https://www.druva.com/about/
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic engineers to join a highly talented and fast paced team that is responsible for designing and building cloud based file system on Druva cloud in AWS.
· Handle reasonably large development efforts and deliver them on with high quality without compromising pace and agility.
· Work with architects and co-ordinate with leads from cross functional teams to handle the requirements from conceptualization to production.
· Ensure that best engineering practices are followed by participating in the design/code reviews
· Mentor and guide junior team members on various technical aspects in the development process
· Keep track of continuously evolving a cloud based backup system that meets the scale, performance, availability, resiliency and efficiency requirements of a zettabyte scale, distributed, services oriented architecture on cloud.
· Maintain a keen sense of tracking newer technologies that could help build better cloud based services oriented architecture.
Experience and technical skills:
· 10+ years of software development experience in C /C++/ Python/Golang
· Should be a engineering graduate preferably with computer science background with strong fundamentals, problem-solving abilities and coding abilities
· Should have strong systems programming expertise including multi threaded architecture, locking in distributed systems and OS interfaces
· A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
· Insights into development of client-server applications with good breadth across networking, storage, micro services
· Experience with building scalable and highly performant storage systems, cloud storage and SaaS applications would be a plus.
· Understanding of optimizing cloud resources like storage, database operations and service costs would be an added advantage.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA, PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Pune team - hosting one of its world class facilities our employees enjoy attractive HR benefits and wholesome recreations facility along with a great career opportunity! Listed are the career opportunities:http://www.druva.com/about/careers/