Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
"Druva Phoenix" is a unified server backup and archival built on Druva’s secure, enterprise trusted, and high-performance cloud platform.
With Phoenix, data can be stored indefinitely with limitless snapshots and flexible retention policies, while at the same time significantly lowering your backup costs. Druva takes a multi-layered approach to securing data that is unmatched in the industry – enabling organizations to address both their data security and data privacy requirements.
- As a Principal engineer working for Phoenix team you will:
- Play key role in delivering technical design, development and implement highly available, scalable, and secure product with excellent quality for Druva Phoenix product line.
- Work as an Individual Contributor on wide-range of AWS technologies (like API gateway, lambda, ec2, s3, workflow engine etc) along with other storage/backup/restore technologies like snapshot, vss etc. to come up with best of the breed next-gen backup engines.
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture.
- Recommend development best practices for product improvement and development.
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to software engineers pursuing technical career path in engineering
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- 8+ years of extensive experience on C/C++/Python.
- Experience on OS - Unix/Linux and Windows.
- Hands on experience in networking and Multi-threading.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS), system programming is a plus.
- Experience building technology stack for large scale SaaS service is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.