San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Embark Trucks is a leading self-driving truck company bringing autonomous freight mainstream. We have raised $117m by partnering with Tiger Global ($70m Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30m Series B) to help grow our team and introduce our technology to the public. Currently, we move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose-built transfer hubs. We have aligned ourselves with truck manufacturers, shippers, and carriers to integrate our technology into the freight ecosystem. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous vehicles and our team is looking to grow.
We are looking to bring a Senior Technical Recruiter to work with our engineering groups building out our team. In this high impact role when you will manage a direct relationship with one of our 4 engineering directors to assist in the creation and development of roles, ensure a positive candidate experience, and run the full recruiting process across a variety of roles and seniorities.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Work across the autonomous vehicle space potentially hiring for machine learning, motion planning, controls, infrastructure or hardware engineers
- Ownership over your entire candidate pipeline
- Take on senior and leadership roles
- Sourcing to build a passive candidate pipeline
- Help refine and improve our process
- Interview training and development
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level education
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle recruiting
- Working directly with engineers to understand roles and responsibilities
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop interview panels and assignments
- Track record of success in competitive market and various industries
- Collaborating with team members and executives to support and grow engineering functions
We aren't robots! You are applying to real humans here. In fact, the people reading this application will be your colleagues on the recruiting team.
When you apply, address the application to Jacqueline and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: