Shared inbox for teams.
Account Manager - Mid Market
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As a Mid-Market Account Manager, you’ll be focused on building deep relationships with some of our highest growth customers. You will serve as the primary point of contact and leverage cross-functional resources like Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Product and Data to ensure positive outcomes and customer goals are met. Helping our existing customer base evangelize Front across their organization you will be responsible for upsells, cross-sells and renewals always with an eye towards value-based interactions.
What will you be doing?
- Build relationships with Front’s Mid Market customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Work with current customers to understand their business pains, and provide solutions based on our platform to alleviate them
- Develop strategic territory plans outlining opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Develop advanced knowledge of your customers' businesses and goals while accurately forecasting sales pipeline
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success by providing customer feedback to drive product innovation
- Track and report all key metrics related to customer growth, retention and Front product usage growth
- Engage in team development and mentoring
What skills and experience do you need?
- Value-selling / storytelling
- Multi-stakeholder management(internally & externally)
- Outbound → hunting for new use cases inside the install base
- Pipeline management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and oral communication, including slide deck preparation
- Capable to build and maintain fruitful relationships with C-suite
- Sales acumen and customer care
- Partnering with IT/technical influencers across customer base
- Project management
- Land and expand/growth mindset
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.