Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
The insights and intelligence team powers the data analytics and data science behind Robinhood's product. We're looking for a manager to help build and shape how our team analyzes customer behavior, designs product experiments, and works with key partners to drive high impact decision making at Robinhood. This manager will work to support and grow data analysts working to understand how customers engage with products we make (stock trading, cash management, etc) and how the changes we make affect customers, and collaborate with their teams to design products that help fulfill our customers' financial needs. Our team is scrappy, so this manager would need to have the technical and problem solving skills needed to occasionally get their hands dirty helping their analysts make progress.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Proposing effective solutions to critical business analytics problems, including the ability to design thoughtful experiments.
- Effectively communicating with and persuading a wide variety of business partners.
- Hiring and guiding senior and junior ICs, helping them prioritize their work, and making sure they grow.
- Helping build a customer obsessed culture via data.
- Upholding high standards of integrity and execution.
- Contributing to a strong analytics culture that embraces the scientific method
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or R
- 4 years of experience in analytics or data science with at least 2 year of people management experience in product analytics or growth product. Must have experience managing teams of more than three people.
- Experience prioritizing both your own work and the work of others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recognize analytics needs across the organization and hire against those needs
- Strong experiment design and analysis skills
- Ability to grow people through timely and specific feedback
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and quickly evolving environment
- Experience working in Greenhouse and Looker
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.